maanantai 2. joulukuuta 2013

Xmas is coming!

My host family gets crazy when the xmas starts. We are having Christmas decorations everywhere... and what comes to the yard, well... It`s crazy. When you are walking in Target ( like Prisma in Finland ) you can hear Christmas songs. See all the xmas stuff people are gonna buy to make the holiday perfect. My only question is, who can afford it?

But lets talk a little bit about a Holiday we had last week on Thu, Thanksgiving. My Thanksgiving was a little bit boring but at least I got to taste some pumpkin pie, delicious. For me Thanksgiving is the day when you are with your family and everyone is showing each other love and respect. A day we could have in Finland too besides Christmas.

The day after was a shopaholics dream day, Black Friday. Unfortunately I was working, so I missed the big sales... Luckily Jersey Garden mall had still sales going on yesterday, so I got a little bit sth for me <3

Saturday was a Soho day. I went there with Linnea. We had a nice chilling around day. Walking in Soho, hot chocolate at a cozy cafe and Holiday Market at Union Square. As Linnea would say, jätte mysigt! ( cozy in Swedish).























Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti